Customer Photos and Testimonies




Full Lace Wig

Top View


Wavy Lace Wig


Tight Curl Lace Wig

Instant Weave Wig


Full Lace Wig


Colour 2/27 Frontal with a weave

Colour 2/27 Frontal with a weave
Curly Full Lace Wig


18" Indian Remy Lace Wig



12" Jeri Curl Lace Front Wig



18" Yaki Straight 1/Burgandy mixed

Cindy from Brampton
I'm getting "rave reviews" here at work and at home. I took it upon myself to cut the wig into a style for a more layered look. There has been some lifting of the adhesives as I suspect this is due to my sweat from my daily exercise. I may have to look at getting a stronger adhesive. Thanks again for all your help and accommodation. This is not the last time you will hear from me as I will eventually want to order some more wigs. My husband and I really appreciate your professionalism. Have a wonderful day!!!

Thanks

Laureen from Mississauga
I have shoulder length hair and thought I should not wear a wig, but I was wrong. I wore one for a couple of months and my hair grew allot. My co-workers were so convinced it was my real hair.
Thanks Rene!

Denise from TorontoRene is very good with fitting you with the right colour, texture and style suitable for you. I am always pleased with the styles available, and the affordable prices.
Thanks Rene!

Esther from TorontoI never wore a wig until I purchased one from Rene's House Of Hair. Other stores are too expensive. Now I own over 2 dozen wigs. I was very pleased with the wig and pony tail quality, style and colour options available. You can count on honest advice at anytime.