Frequently Asked Questions About Shipping and Delivery

When will my order be delivered?
All shipments will be processed within 10 to 45 days, for lace wigs it can be from 3 to 6 weeks. If you pay in full when you order your shipment will be delivered to you immediately after it is produced. If you pay 60% upon ordering you will have to pay the other 40% before we ship out your merchandise. Pick up delivery can be arranged.

Does the customer have to pay for shipping?
Shipping has to be paid by the customer which is additional from the product cost. The cost will vary depending on where you live and how large or small your shipment is. Shipping costs will be added to your invoice during checkout. To avoid shipping cost customer pick ups can be arranged during business hours.